Calling all Early Careers Teachers!!
Have you finished your teaching qualification or due to finish in 2022? If so, The Supply Register have excellent opportunities to join the bank of teaching staff in Derby & surrounding areas
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of schools/trusts in the East Midlands. We are working with academies for all teaching requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic Early Careers Teachers (ECT) to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the trusts bank staff to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject specific. By joining our bank staff you will be the first to hear of any positions for the trusts and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
We are looking for early careers teachers who are experienced in Secondary Teaching. If you have recently qualified then this is a fantastic opportunity and we would love to speak with you.
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results during your 1st year
- A willingness to learn during every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- To care about your work and do the best by your students
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If this sounds like an opportuntiy you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
0115 677 0960
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**
You will require an enhanced DBS on the update service for these roles. Or be willing to process a new one which costs £55 – this is essential