Early Career Teacher
Skegness Primary schools – across all years
Supply Cover – Start ASAP
Our partner schools are looking for Teachers who can start after half term. If you are looking for supply teaching work, then we would love to hear from ECT’s so we can help you secure your first role.
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of Greenwood Academies Trust. We are working with all the academies within the trust for all teaching roles including daily and long-term requirements.
We can offer a variety of work at different primary schools which will give you experience of different behaviours and ways of working which is an excellent learning curve.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the trusts candidate bank to gain frequent daily work across both general cover and subject specific.
Requirements for the vacancies:
- Recognised teaching qualification or working towards: PGCE / QTS (or the equivalent)
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Relevant Key Stage teaching experience (including placements)
- A willingness to learn every step of the way.
- Understanding of the relevant curriculum
- The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to get one.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE Safeguarding, FGM and prevent duty training.
If the above sounds interesting, then apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Samantha via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the resourcing team on 07712 653658 or Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.