D&T Teacher – January 2021 Start
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
An academy in the Two Counties trust has a vacancy for a Part Time Teacher of Design and Technology to start in January 2021
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this role.
If you want to hear first about ALL supply requirements for Secondary Schools in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire? Join The Supply Register today!
- Hold a QTS qualification or equivalent
- Have experience teaching a specialist subject at secondary level up to key stage 5
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact via email or Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/