Bank Staff – Supply Cover
Birley Secondary School
Sept 21 Starts
The Supply Register are working exclusively for all recruitment requirements for Birley Secondary School in Sheffield.
We are looking for NQTS or qualified experienced drama teachers to join our bank staff for supply work across a range of subjects and general cover for the school.
Work available may be day to day, short term or long term cover.
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle or Sam via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register website.