Role: Teacher of Design & Technology – Resistant Materials
Trust: Hall Park Academy
Pay: NQT – M6
Contract Type: Full time, ongoing
Start Date: September
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with The Redhill Academy for all supply requirements. We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Design & Technology to work at Hall Park Academy from September.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a School on a full-time & long-term basis for the right candidate.
You should have a teaching qualification and experience delivering Resistant Materials to Secondary aged pupils.
About The Redhill Academy Trust:
The Redhill Academy Trust have four principles that guide everything that their academies are aiming to achieve:
- High expectations of all students
- Valuing and celebrating academic achievement
- Outstanding teaching for all students
- Widening students’ experiences through a range of extra-curricular activities including sports and the performing arts.
Hall Park Academy’s Values:
At Hall Park Academy, students explore and are reminded of the the ‘DRIVE’ values in a wide range of ways:
- Suitable part of the curriculum, such as wider curriculum, assemblies and subjects lessons (e.g. History and Geography and the wider curriculum all explore the advantages and disadvantages of democracy, and how democracy and the law works in Britain, in contrast to other forms of government in other countries).
- All pupils within the school have a voice that is listened to through democratic processes such as the school council whose members are voted for by the pupils and who then feed students voice through to the Head Boy/Head Girl and then the Head of School. When appropriate and possible actions are taken by the school in response to this student voice.
- Local and National Elections are promoted through activities that take place to provide pupils with the opportunity to learn how to argue and defend points of view
- The wider range of Extra-curricular activities develop students’ independence through committing to a club or team and also their personal development in it.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If you are interested in the role, apply today & our team will come back to you with further information.