The Supply Register is the newly appointed managed service provider for Ark Schools and their 39 Academies in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth, supporting the Trust with all their supply and temporary staffing requirements. As part of this service, we are currently recruiting for Maths Teachers in London to join our bank staff.
Full time, part time or your selected days to suit you. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers
- Subject Specialists
- General Supply Teachers
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting.
- Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team.
- Qualified to teach and work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS Certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
- Up to date with national curriculum
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact us on 0208 058 8960