Daily Supply Primary Teacher
£100 - £193.10 per day
Want to work for an inspiring primary academy in South Sheffield?
The Supply Register are currently recruiting for primary school teachers to work at our partner school Birley Spa Primary Academy in Sheffield. All supply requirements are presented to us to source and match suitable candidates to work on a day to day basis with the opportunity to cover short and long term too.
The Academy encourages each child to believe in “being the best they can be”. An academy which puts each child at the heart of everything and continuously looks to grow with ideas and forward thinking strategies.
The school is situated closely to the motorway and has excellent public transport links available too, meaning it is easily accessible from central Sheffield.
The school is part of the L.E.A.D academy trust whom we work exclusively with for all supply requirements. This gives you the chance to work across a variety of primary schools within the Sheffield area on a frequent basis.
If you are an experienced or newly qualified teacher who can engage a class of children from the offset then we would love to hear from you.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified Primary school teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/