COVID Testers needed in Derbyshire Schools
£60.00 - £75.00 per day
Two Counties Trust now operates a staff bank model so that they can directly engage with supply teachers and support staff that wish to work at their schools. The Supply Register are proud to be the managed service provider to the trust and are seeking a number of suitable applicants to support their important COVID-19 regular testing programme across the schools within the trust. There are a number of immediate roles and the duties could range from:
- Carrying out the regular routine preventative COVID-19 testing process on a daily basis to staff, children and young people as required.
- Supervise the throat and nasal swab lateral flow testing procedure of students and staff in line with current clinical standards.
- Collecting completed swabs and processing them, ensuring they are ready for collection.
- Prepare test samples for analysis, process samples and interpret results.
- Support with the collation and recording of test results.
- Cleaning swabbing bays/spaces and ensuring that all areas are clean and as COVID-19 safe as possible ensuring that waste is correctly disposed of within current guidelines.
- Comply with all safety rules and procedures to ensure own safety and that of colleagues and students at all times.
- Ensuring consent forms and relevant documents are completed before carrying out testing.
- Proactively updating all documentation, as required daily.
- Ensuring that all areas are stocked to maintain levels in the medical centre.
- All duties as commensurate with the post.
Additional requirements for the above roles
- Not classified, or lives with anyone classified, as belonging to any of the COVID-19 high risk groups (more detail can be found on the government website).
- A enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to obtain a DBS
- A willingness to undertake appropriate training
- Awareness and sensitivity with regard to equal opportunities and race equality.
- An ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence through the medium of English.
- In good general health.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
covid testers secondary schools derbyshire