Cover Supervisors in Brandon, Swaffham.
Do you have availability to work 5 days per week?
The Supply Register are hiring for Cover Supervisor who can work at The Nicholas Hamond Academy.
The Supply Register is working in partnership with Academy Transformation Trust across the east region.
Cover Supervisors are an integral part of many secondary schools, providing cover for various classes in a range of different subjects.
Working as a Cover Supervisor is perfect experience for university graduates who would like more exposure of school environments to see if they would like to go into a career in teaching.
– Delivering pre-set work in a range of different subjects to cover staff absences.
– Keeping students on task throughout the lesson.
– Liaising with staff to report any issues or non-attendance.
– Experience working with children.
– Availability to work at least a couple of days per week.
– Enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Paid experience working with children and young people.
– Regular work on the days you are available.
– Opportunities for long-term/permanent positions within the Trust.
Please apply today or call Jodi at The Supply Register for more information.