Are you looking to enhance your existing teaching experience?
Are you searching for a new opportunity?
The Supply Register are working in partnership with Academy Trusts across Nottingham, Mansfield, Newark and Derby, and are recruiting for Cover Supervisors to support the delivery of education in our Secondary Schools.
This would be covering all age groups on a supply basis – either day-to-day, part time or potentially full time in term time. The main function of a cover supervisor is to cover lessons in the absence of the class teacher, ensuring that the same standards of teaching and learning are maintained.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
- Experience of working with children and young people or the desire to start a career in Education
- Confidence and have the ability to engage with secondary aged pupils.
- Available for a minimum of 3 days per week
- Good behaviour management skills
- Degree educated – desirable but not essential
- An interest in education and/or looking to qualify as a teacher
Register to work for us in three easy steps –
- Apply for the role with a full CV.
- Attend a telephone interview to start the compliance process
- Attend a video verification and get to know team’s video call
The Supply Register are market leaders in the recruitment sector for paying our candidates above the normal average for all our agency workers compared to other education providers. We are the only recruitment provider endorsed by the NASUWT and this is something we are very proud of.
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**