Cover Supervisor – Runcorn
Are you already a Cover Supervisor looking for a long term assignment in Runcorn?
Would you be open to committing to one school for an ongoing basis?
Do you have availability to work 5 days per week?
The Supply Register are hiring for a Cover Supervisor who have the ability to work in the Runcorn area. TSR work with Multi-Academy Trusts across the North West on an exclusive basis who call upon us to fulfill their supply cover needs. These may include any vacancies from short term sickness absences to long term cover and even permanent roles. Working as a Cover Supervisor is perfect experience for University graduates who would like more exposure of school environments to see if they would like to go into a career in teaching. And this is a long term post for the remainder of the year.
– Delivering pre-set work in a range of different subjects to cover staff absences.
– Keeping students on task throughout the lesson.
– Liaising with staff to report any issues or non-attendance.
– Experience working with children.
– Availability to work at least a couple of days per week.
– Enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Paid experience working with children and young people.
– Regular work on the days you are available.
– Opportunities for long-term/permanent positions within the Trust.
Please apply today or call Mark at The Supply Register for more information.