Are you looking to step into Education?
This opportunity could be for you…
We are looking for candidates from a variety of work fields who can transfer their skills into a classroom-based role.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be leading a class from plans and resources provided.
You will need to be highly proactive to gain the engagement of the class to keep positive behaviours.
We work in partnership with our schools to provide cover of teachers, HLTA/cover supervisors and teaching assistants across day to day, short term and long term assignments.
- Are you a recent graduate thinking about getting into teaching?
- Do you have experience working with children but not in a school setting?
- Have you taught in the FE sector and want to step into secondary teaching?
- Do you have experience running events for children or working in the youth work sector?
- Are you a Sports Coach who would like to work in a school or academy setting?
- Are you looking for additional hours to work alongside your current role?
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the education sector and develop your skillset.
You will be required to attend an online registration and provide documentation to meet our compliance criteria including references to cover the last 24 months of work and a DBS which is on the update service or willing to apply for a new one.
Why The Supply Register?
- We work in partnership with Multi academy trusts and all their partner schools – The schools only work with ourselves
- A prompt and swift registration process to ensure you are out working ASAP
- Award-WinningRecruitment Service Provider of the Year 2021 at the Education Investor Awards.
- Access to a variety of CPD
- Refer a friend scheme to earn vouchers
- A smooth registration process to ensure you are out working asap