Cover Supervisors Urgently Required
Ark Schools – London
Daily Supply, Short Term Supply, Long Term Supply and Permanent Requirements
Full Time, Part Time and Flexible Working Arrangements
The Supply Register currently works in partnership with Ark (Multi Academy Trust) and their schools are looking to recruit cover supervisors for day-to-day support and short/long term roles.
By Joining the Ark’s staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
Responsibilities and Role:
– To act as the responsible adult within the classroom in the absence of the Teacher.
– Deliver pre-planned lessons and ensure students are keeping on task.
– Keep the register and liaise with other members of staff if there are any issues.
– Availability to work on a part-time or full-time basis (you choose the days you are available).
– Promoting the school values
A Cover Supervisor does not teach and does not have to a subject expert. You will be expected to manage the students behaviour and ensure all students are engaged, focused and completing the work that has been left in the absence of the teacher.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact us on 0208 058 8960