Cover Supervisor – Graduate Opportunities
£55 - £70 per day
Cover Supervisors required to work for Birley Secondary School on a supply basis.
Are you studying? Looking to gain experience working in a school? This is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Supply Register is the preferred resourcing partner for L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust. The trust has 25 academies across Lincoln, Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield and Leicester. Recruitment requirements for all of the academies are presented to The Supply Register via our shared platform used to connect their academies with the best and most suitable candidates in the region.
L.E.A.D Multi Academy Trust has the following vision: “Through outstanding leadership we, at the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, will provide the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.”
The dedicated leadership, teaching and support staff across all academies in the L.E.A.D trust play a vital part of the growth and success for them and the trust continues to focus on growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within a school and gain great experience in our partner schools as well as an addition to your CV!
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working within a school setting and really want to make a positive impact on the education journey for children.
- Have experience working with young children previous or be working towards a teaching qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for the education sector and enhancing the education journey for students.
Why Should You Apply?
- Register from the comfort of your own home – Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- Kick start your career in the education sector
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email at or the resourcing team on telephone 01785 472 481. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/