Cover Supervisors required
The Leigh Academies Trust
Pay: £87 – £99 (daily)
Short Term, Long Term and Permanent Requirements
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership with the Leigh Academies Trust and are looking to find experienced and dedicated Cover Supervisors to join their schools on a day-to-day, short-term and long-term basis.
The Leigh Academies Trust is one of the country’s largest and most established multi-academy trusts operating across Kent, Medway and South-East London. It contains Primary, Secondary and Special academies and is highly inclusive and successful. Their mission is to deliver “education for a better world” by ensuring that young people in their academies have an excellent start in life regardless of their background or ability.
- Ensure pupils are engaged in lessons and are completing their work as necessary
- Manage pupils’ behaviour and ensure they are displaying appropriate behaviour
- Ensure pupils safety both in and out of the classroom
- Record and report any incidents that may take place
- Previous experience in an education or childcare role is essential
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultant to inform you of available roles
- Exclusive access to multiple Academy trusts in London
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this position please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!