Looking for flexible work opportunities?
Are you committed to inspiring the next generation?
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for working in the education sector to join our candidate bank to cover in schools across the Chesterfield area.
Cover supervising is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in a school and transfer your skills from working with children in other fields such as youth work or coaching.
The Role: As a Cover Supervisor you will be leading a class from plans and resources provided. You will need to be highly proactive to gain the engagement of the class to keep positive behaviours.
We work in partnership with our schools to provide cover on a day to day, short term and long term basis.
- Heritage High School
- Springwell Community College
- Have previous experience working with children or be studying education studies
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Exclusive access to work available in our partner schools
- A flexible working pattern
- Weekly PAYE payments
If the above sounds like something you would be interested in then apply today!
For more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email email@example.com or by phone on 07712 653658.
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: