Cover Supervisor- Full time
Chesterfield – Redhill Academy Trust
Are you looking to step into Education? Do you think you would be suited to a classroom environment?
This could be the opportunity for you…
At The Supply Register, we pride ourselves on supplying high quality support staff/cover supervisors to schools across the Redhill Academy Trust and we are increasing our pool of staff as we have numerous opportunities starting immediately.
This is a great opportunity for an unqualified or aspiring teacher to gain valuable experience working in a school setting within a close-knit team of staff and make a real difference to the lives of these pupils.
As you will already appreciate, the role of a Cover Supervisor can be both challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
- Have some experience teaching in school environment
- To supervise whole classes during the short-term occasional absence of the class teacher and deliver pre-prepared activities
- To provide general support to the class teacher(s) in the management and organisation of the student and the classroom
- Hold A Higher Education Degree, Teaching Qualification, NVQ or any relevant Qualification
- To organise the days lessons efficiently in advance so that they run as smoothly as possible.
- To take registers in all lessons and promptly report any in lesson absences.
- To support in main office administration whenever required.
This is an excellent opportunity in education. You will be able to develop your school knowledge and skills, develop communication skills with pupils and staff, enhance your behaviour management skills and a potential career opportunity could be available to you.
In return the school has to offer:
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
Candidates will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an emhanced DBS check and references.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply & shortlisted applicants will be offered an initial Teams Meeting.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register.
Contact Janet via email email@example.com or call 0114 4890960