Cover Supervisors required
Springwell Community College & Heritage High School – Chesterfield
Part of the Two Counties Academy Trust
Flexible working with frequent work
Start Sept 21
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about working within a school setting and really want to make a positive impact on the education journey for children. You do not need to have experience in a school setting previously.
The Supply Register are delighted to be appointed as a dedicated service provider for The Two Counties Trust for all supply requirements across their academies.
We are looking for driven and enthusiastic individuals who have experience working in a role with children or young adults and would love the opportunity to work within a growing academy and make an effective difference.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career within a school and gain great experience in our partner schools as well as an addition to your CV!
- Have experience working with young children previous or be working towards a teaching qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for the education sector and enhancing the education journey for students.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- Kick start your career in the education sector
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle or Sam via email or 0114 4890960 Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/