The Supply Register are recruiting!
£75 – £103 per day
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of several Multi Academy trusts. We are working with academies for all requirements including daily and long term placements from September. Due to continued growth in these schools, we are looking for eager and energetic individuals to begin in September at our schools in Cannock.
As a Cover Supervisor you will gain a lot of experience in other aspects of education you may be interested in – such as working with smaller intervention groups with children who may require catch up support, working with SEN children or coaching in schools. You will go into different schools and cover lessons which have work fully set and planned ready for your arrival. The role of a Cover Supervisor is to support a mixture of classes during the absence of the regular class teacher. Although you will not be expected to teach, ensuring the students are kept on task is of most importance. Good behaviour management is a must.
Cover Supervisors are always in high demand therefore you will not be shy of work thorough the academic year.
- GCSE English and Maths
- Confidence to deliver planned lessons to students
- Relevant qualification/ degree (Does not have to be core subjects)
- Experience with young people or children would be ideal but not essential
- Drive to succeed and gain the experience
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.