Ark Elvin Academy is looking to appoint an outstanding Cover Supervisor to oversee classes. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside teaching staff, establish your supervisory skills and to develop in the management of school classes. Experience of working with young people, and to have a commitment to their welfare, education and development is also highly desirable.
At The Supply Register, we pride ourselves on supplying high quality support staff/cover supervisors to schools across City of Hammersmith and Fulham and we are increasing our pool of staff as we have numerous opportunities starting immediately.
This is a great opportunity for an unqualified or aspiring teacher to gain valuable experience working in a school setting within a close-knit team of staff and make a real difference to the lives of these pupils.
- Have some experience teaching in school environment
- To supervise whole classes during the short-term occasional absence of the class teacher and deliver pre-prepared activities
- To provide general support to the class teacher(s) in the management and organisation of the student and the classroom
- Hold A Higher Education Degree, TeachingQualification, NVQor any relevant Qualification
- To organize the days lessons efficiently in advance so that they run as smoothly as possible.
- To take registers in all lessons and promptly report any in lesson absences.
- To support in main office administration whenever required.
This is an excellent opportunity in education. You will be able to develop your school knowledge and skills, develop communication skills with pupils and staff, enhance your behaviour management skills and a potential career opportunity could be available to you.
In return the school has to offer:
Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
Support throughout your placements
- Opportunities for flexible full-time, part-time or contract work
Candidates will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Contact Kirsty via email Kirsty.Connor@supplyregister.uk or call the resourcing team on 02080588226.