Cover Supervisor – Hillside High School, Bootle
The Supply Register are recruiting on behalf of Hillside High School in Bootle to support them with their staffing needs. This includes everything from day-to-day cover to permanent recruits. This particular role would suit people who want anything from 1 day to 5 days per week as the regular Cover Supervisors we provide to the school are often required on a flexible basis.
In terms of experience, this role is suited to those who are aiming to dip their toe into the world of working within education and want further experience before deciding whether to train to be a teacher, to experienced members of staff who are wanting a better work-life balance and everything in between.
– Choose when you work. Just let us know which days/times you’re available for and we’ll do our best to match it with you.
– Good daily rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– Access to the school’s permanent roles – if you would be interested in these.
– Supervising the class in the absence of their usual teacher.
– Covering a range of subjects which you are comfortable with.
– Managing behaviour to ensure students are on task at all times.
– Experience working with young people, ideally Secondary-aged.
– Availability during the week, within school hours (for 1 day per week at least).
– Strong behaviour management skills.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short online course. Please ask us for more details.
Apply now for more information.