Cover Supervisor Urgently Required
ASAP Start / September Start
Daily Rate: £74 – £117 (depending on experience)
Ark Schools London
Are you looking to make a real difference by supporting Secondary students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in London or the surrounding areas?
The Supply Register currently work in partnership with Ark (Multi Academy Trust) schools who are looking to recruit experienced and qualified Cover Supervisors for day to day support and short/long term roles.
Responsibilities of a Cover Supervisor:
- Leading whole classes while cover teachers are away Dealing with challenging behaviour in the classroom
- Making sure all students are focused and on track to meeting the lesson objectives
- Prepare the classroom for lessons Help any students who are struggling with the work set for their cover lessons
- Assist teachers in planning lessons
- Covering absent class Teachers
- Working collaboratively to improve outcomes for pupils
By Joining the Ark’s staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
Their Secondary Academies Include:
Ark Academy – Wembley
Ark All Saints – Camberwell
Ark Putney Academy – Wandsworth
Ark Acton Academy – Ealing
Ark Blake Academy – Croydon
Ark Bolingbroke Academy – Battersea
Ark Burlington Danes Academy – Hammersmith and Fulham
Ark Elvin Academy – Wembley
Ark Evelyn Grace Academy – Brixton
Ark Globe Academy – Southwark
Ark Greenwich Free School – Greenwich
Ark Isaac Newton Academy – Ilford
Ark John Keats Academy – Enfield
King Solomon Academy – Westminster
Ark Pioneer Academy – Barnet
Ark Soane Academy – Ealing
Ark Walworth Academy – Southwark
Key skills and experience needed:
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ experience working in an educational setting
- Punctual and personable
- Contribute an enthusiastic and creative approach to learning
- Support with the delivery of the curriculum
- High levels of professionalism
- Current Enhanced DBS Check / 2 Satisfactory references.
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Please contact Kirsty.Connor@supplyregister.uk