Working with a highly motivated and experienced Compliance team, we’re looking for someone with ambition and great ideas and the ability to vet candidates in line with the APSCO Compliance+ Quality Mark and KCSIE policy with 100% accuracy.
It’s a great team, a great location and most importantly, a great opportunity that will propel your career and earnings forward.
- Ensure suitable processes meet the APSCo Compliance+ Quality Mark standard
- Offer guidance and support in line with company policy and employment legislation across the UK partnership network.
- Data input and database maintenance
- Work closely with the Compliance, Partnerships & Sales teams to ensure relevant candidates are compliant
- To be a point of contact for external references
- Cross-sell all to secure candidate and client loyalty and encourage referrals
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate candidates to hiring managers to fill outstanding vacancies
- Provide data to payroll function for the correct administration of weekly payroll.
We are The Supply Register, a UK leader of recruitment process outsourcing solutions for MATs. Through our bespoke solution, we are helping our growing number of partnership MATs to manage their supply cover needs and processes better.
The Supply Register operates nationally to develop innovative solutions for supply staffing requirements.
A partner with leading technology developers and the NASUWT – The Teachers’ Union, The Supply Register occupies a unique position in the market and demonstrates the ability to deliver total recruitment solutions to MATs of all sizes and locations.
- Previous education recruitment or vetting experience
- Agile, forward-thinking that is creative and a problem solver
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience or understanding of the supply staffing market
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate (particularly Microsoft Office: Excel; Powerpoint)
- Strong organisational, prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- Articulate with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and relationships
- Excellent time management with attention to detail
Due to the sensitive nature of the role, you must have a clear DBS on the update service or be happy for one to be processed before confirming your appointment.