Are you interested in working in Primary Schools?
We are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with The Ark Schools to manage their recruitment in their School across all subjects.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for eager and energetic Learning Support Assistants to work alongside the team at the schools. If you are an experienced Learning Support assistant or are looking to start working within a school, we urge you to get into contact.
I am particularly interested in speaking with anyone who would consider working in the Primary School below:
- ARK Oval Primary Academy
In this role you will support the Inclusion team, and the wider school community, by taking responsibility for the engagement and learning of students identified as having social, emotional, mental health and behavioural needs. Other Key Responsibilites include:
- Work with students on an individual and/or small group basis, in and out of lessons
- Support staff members in creating an effective and safe learning environment, by dealing with behaviour that disrupts learning, and providing coaching and peer support to staff members to develop behaviour management strategies
- Work with teachers to assess the needs of individual children, implement Individual Behaviour Plans and monitor their use and effectiveness
- Monitor the progression of all identified students and implement interventions
- Actively promote the safety and welfare of our children and young people
- Right to work in UK.
- Experience of working with children in a tutoring or classroom capacity.
- Experience managing children in a formal setting
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply & shortlisted applicants will be offered an initial Teams Meeting.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Kirsty via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the resourcing team on 02080588226. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across
The Supply Register.