Role: Careers Lead (3 Days a week)
Trust: Ark Academy Trust
Pay: ARK Support Scale 8, Spine Points 19-29 (£30,076-£35,948 pro rata)
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: January 2022
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with Ark Academy Trust for all supply requirements. We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Senco to work at one of the Secondary Schools from January
This is an excellent opportunity to join a School on a full-time & permanent basis for the right candidate.
A as Deputy Senco you will lead, develop and support effective practice for pupils with particular learning needs to ensure their learning needs are addressed in the most effective way and, where appropriate, they are able to make rapid progress in line with the academy’s expectations.
About Ark Academy Trust:
We are delighted that you are interested in the role of Deputy Senco at Ark, here in the heart of Brixton. At Ark, we believe that education is transformational; that is why what we do matters and why we are always seeking to improve our practice.
We intend for Ark to be the school of choice in the local community, whose reputation is centred on great teaching, exemplary behaviour and unrivalled opportunities beyond the classroom.
Our commitment is that we will work tirelessly in teaching, guiding and supporting all our students, so that they may go on to secure a place at a good university and ultimately compete for the very best positions in their chosen career.
- Access to high-quality professional learning throughout your career as part of the wider Ark family, including a variety of training sessions and experiences designed to meet your needs.
- Access to Ark Rewards scheme offering savings from over 3,000 major retailers, interest-free loans of up to £5,000 available for season tickets or a bicycle and gym discounts offering up to 40% off your local gym
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If you are interested in the role, apply today & our team will come back to you with further information.