Care workers looking for teaching assistant work in schools!
£65 - £75 per day
Teaching Assistant work for those with care work experience!
Supply Cover – Flexible working
Sheffield S12 area
Primary school setting
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with L.E.A.D Academy Trust and their partner primary schools in Sheffield. We are recruiting for experienced care workers who want to take a step into working in a school environment as a teaching assistant.
This is the perfect opportunity to utilise your experience from the care sector into working with children in a school setting.
You must have experience working with special educational needs or care needs. Although a qualification is not required we would be looking for a minimum of 5 years experience working in a care role.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience working as a care assistant or teaching assistant
- Up to date training around care , SEN or safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Commitment to supporting students
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email or 0114 4890960