Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Education sector?
If so, The Supply Register are expanding their East of England team!!
We are an education recruitment managed service provider working with multi-academy trusts across England and Wales. Our vision is to transform recruitment in the changing world of education & our mission is to become the sector’s most trusted education recruitment company.
Since we were founded in 2016, we have experienced significant growth. Winning new contracts in several regions across the UK & delivering a service to both candidates & Schools which we are proud of. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to appoint a hardworking, dynamic and committed individual to join us on our journey. The successful applicant will join our East of England hub, helping them resource and clear suitable candidates for our partner school locations.
Here at The Supply Register, we are building something special and are looking for an innovative and passionate individual to join our team.
This role will be based at home and you will ideally be located in Lincolnshire. You must be willing to occasionally travel to our office spaces in Sheffield, Nottingham & Stoke on Trent.
The role will be to:
- Search for candidates via online databases
- Advertise vacancies through various job boards and social media channels
- Attend job & university fares
- Work with the wider partnership team to develop new and existing candidate attraction strategies
- Provide an excellent candidate care journey to all of our candidates
- Register and interview new applicants
- Ensure candidates are fully vetted and compliant against DfE, Keeping Children Safe in Education and industry standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Essential – Atleast 1 year experience in a resourcing role
- The confidence and motivation to work independently
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to network and devise new resourcing strategies
- Motivation & drive to succeed and grow with the company
What can we offer?
- £19,000 to £23,000 per annum
- Excellent culture and ethos
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing every anniversary (to maximum 29)
- Opportunities for career progression
- Regular social & team building events
- Your birthday off every year
- Hybrid working
- Bonus scheme
If this role sounds like an opportunity you would like to consider, please apply and we will be in touch with suitable applicants.
07517 105 739