The Supply Register are recruiting for our Yorkshire Region!!
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a Compliance & Resourcing officer for our Yorkshire Region.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Search for candidates via online databases
- Advertise vacancies through various job boards and social media channels
- Write new and creative advertisements to attract a range of candidates
- Attend job & university fares
- Work with the wider partnership team to develop new and existing candidate attraction strategies
- Provide an excellent candidate care journey to all our candidates
- Register and interview new applicants
- Attend careers fayres
- Ensure candidates are fully vetted and compliant against DfE, Keeping Children Safe in Education and industry standards.
- Manage a candidate pipeline from application through to placement
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar role or a customer service/sales role
- Recent college leavers or graduates will be considered
- The confidence and motivation to work independently
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to network and devise new resourcing strategies
- Motivation & drive to succeed and grow with the company
In return, The Supply Register can offer:
- A competitive basic salary (negotiable, depending on your experience)
- Hybrid working from home and location
- Twenty-five days plus birthday and public holidays per year (Increasing by 1 day each year to 29 days)
- A team who celebrate achievements
The Supply Register:
- We are an education recruitment managed service provider working with multi-academy trusts across England and Wales. Our vision is to transform recruitment in the changing world of education & our mission is to become the sector’s most trusted education recruitment company.
- Since we were founded in 2016, we have experienced significant growth. Winning new contracts in several regions across the UK & delivering a service to both candidates & Schools which we are proud of. Our Yorkshire region is a well-established team who have experienced significant growth throughout this academic year. This is therefore an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team where successes are celebrated. The successful applicant will join the Yorkshire region, helping them resource and clear suitable candidates for our partner school locations. You would be based at home with 1 day per week at the Cubo workspace in Sheffield alongside the Partnership team.
- Here at The Supply Register, we are building something special and are looking for an innovative and passionate individual to join our team.
If this role sounds like an opportunity you would like to consider, please apply and we will be in touch with suitable applicants.