The Supply Register is an education recruitment managed service provider working in partnership with multi-academy trusts across England and Wales.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to appoint a hardworking, dynamic and committed individual to join the partnership management team in our Yorkshire hub, helping them resource and clear suitable candidates for our partner school locations.
The role will be to:
- Search for candidates via online databases
- Advertise vacancies through various job boards and social media channels
- Register and interview new applicants
- Ensure candidates are fully vetted and compliant against DfE, Keeping Children Safe in Education and industry standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year of experience in a resourcing or compliance role in education or public sector recruitment
- The confidence and motivation to work independently
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to network and devise new resourcing strategies
In return, The Supply Register can offer
- a generous basic salary (negotiable, depending on your experience
- flexible working conditions
- 25 days plus birthday and public holidays per year
We look forward to hearing from you.