Behavioural specialist- 1-2-1 Child support
We are currently looking to recruit and passionate, strong and experienced behavioural specialist to support a Child within one of primary schools in Halewood in their SEND unit. This pupil is in KS2 with cognitive learning delays so working around an EYFS level, your role would be working toward developing and enhancing their learning and social development. This role is commencing as soon as clearance checks are complete.
Monday-Friday 8:30-3:30 during term term
Role is indefinite and will be full time minimum until July 2023 and beyond
Weekly pay through The Supply Register
- Must have team teach or willingness to be put onto course.
- Experience supporting in residential or behavioural units is advantageous.
- Have de-escalation techniques and strategies to support challenging behaviour.
- Always ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- To be calm, collected and ability to work well under pressure.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment therefore successful placement within one of our schools is subject to all checks being clear.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short on-line course. Please ask us for more details