Hillside High School
September 2021 until October Half Term Initially (possible will continue much longer)
£75 – £90 per day + milage and business insurance allowance
Hillside High School, part of the Wade Deacon Multi-Academy Trust requires a highly motivated Attendance Officer to join their team from September. The role will involve liaising with Students, Parents, Teachers and external agencies so previous experiences is essential.
– Monitor school attendance data daily
– Home visits
– Developing good relationships with Parents and Students
– Establishing the reason for high absences and providing a reassurance and solutions
– Up keep of students attendance records via SIMs
– Documenting and reporting absences to necessary agencies/ SLT
– Provide weekly attendance reports
– Safeguard trained
– Ability to work independently and a part of a team
– Previous SIMs experience
– Access to own car.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check or update service check