Art Teacher needed in Derby for Maternity Cover
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
We are looking to register a Full time Teacher of Art for one of our partnership schools in Derby to provide support for a maternity cover. The position is due to start in April 2021.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and positive professional who can combine their passion for the art curriculum with the ability to enhance a talented team. You will be an excellent classroom practitioner with the skills and determination to ensure exciting learning and outstanding progress for students of all abilities.
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo –
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/