Art & Design Maternity Cover – January Start
£115 - £175 per day
Art & Design Teacher Urgently Required.
Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
Nottinghamshire – The Supply Register
£120-£175 per day
The Supply Register are in the process of recruiting an Art & Design teacher to fill a maternity cover starting in January at one of our partnered secondary schools in Nottingham.
We are currently seeking an experienced Art & Design teacher with/willing to obtain a Machine H&S certificate prior to the January start date. Applicants should be experienced in teaching both Art and Design and be available full time from January.
- Have experience teaching within a school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set.
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where possible
- Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour and uniform
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Stanley via email () or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/