At The Supply Register, we are delighted to be working in partnership with the LEAD Academy Trust. We are looking to recruit a Administration Assistant for one of the LEAD schools for the first half term of the new academic year with some handover dates in August. This will be a front of house role, dealing with people face to face and over the phone. It will also include other admin duties such as supporting with attendance, lunch numbers and using the SIMS system.
Successful applicants will have:
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience working as part of a team
- Recent experience in an administrative role, preferably in a school setting
- Available from 18th August for handover
- Experience using SIMs
- Enhanced DBS registered with the update service or willing to process a new one
· High-quality training and support
· Access to a range of CPD courses
· Opportunities to work across several schools
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.