1:1 Tutor – Crewe
The Supply Register are looking for a 1:1 Tutor, initially on a temporary basis to work with a student who is learning at Home currently. The young person is Secondary School aged so a Tutor with experience of working with teenagers/young adults would be the ideal appointment, however the young person is aiming to catch-up with their work currently so they would consider a Primary specialist who is open to delivering basic Maths and English sessions for example.
This vacancy is a part-time role, during the mornings and based at the student’s home at the moment. The timings are going to be 9am-12pm if possible so 3 hours per day, daily Monday-Friday on an ongoing basis currently.
– QTS/QTLS or equivalent qualification/experience teaching young people.
– Comfortable with 1:1 working in both basic Maths and English.
– DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Long-term, part-tie work paid on an hourly basis.
– Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
– Rewarding work, seeing the development of a student on an individual basis.
Please apply now or call Mark at The Supply Register for more information.