SEN Teaching Assistant Wanted!
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Transforming Futures Trust.We are working in partnership with the academies within the trusts to accommodate all teaching and classroom support requirements including daily and long-term positions.
We are recruiting for a full time to work at Ace Tiverton
This position is a full time, temporary to permanent position and will commence in the new academic year.
The pupils within these schools have had difficulty thriving in mainstream secondary and special schools or are returning from out of County placements. Every child has a high level of support often including one to one support and bespoke timetables following thematic learning experiences. A wide range of personalised learning in and out of the classroom is designed to engage the student, build resilience and provide the foundation for rapid academic progress. We work very closely with parents and carers and many other support agencies to ensure that the child’s education is paramount.
This position provides you with the opportunity to join our bank of staff for the schools in your chosen area and the flexibility to choose when you work. As well as this, we also have long term permanent positions to offer so please also apply if that would be more suitable to you.
As part of our bank of staff you will have the following available:
– Weekly pay on a Friday
– First come first serve to any work/days that the schools need
– The opportunity for long term or permanent work
– Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week
– Direct access to your local partnership manager (Emily)
– Regular and consistent work in your chosen schools
If you are highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then we urge you to apply today.
- GCSE English and Maths (A*-C) or Adult Literacy & Numeracy Level 2 equivalent
- Teaching assistant related qualification
- Driving Licence & Car
- Youth work related qualification
- Other equivalent qualification relevant to children/young people
- MAPA and or First aid training although training can be provided
- Level 3 qualification in working with children or young people
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information regarding the position and any other teaching opportunities across the Supply Register, contact Kirsty via email (Kirsty.Connor@supplyregister.uk). Alternatively, you can visit our website to see what other vacancies and opportunities The Supply Register has for you.