The Wade Deacon trust – Widnes Academy
Teaching Assistants required
As a managed service provider for the Wade Deacon Multi-Academy Trust we support the whole trust with their requirement. This includes daily supply, short term cover, long term cover, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment. Due to the increased demands of our schools within the trust we are seeking passionate 1:1 Teaching Assistant in a reception class to work in Widnes Academy. If you have experience supporting children with Autism and have a passion to help developing young minds then please do get in touch.
The role is initially mornings only with the view of evolving into full days.
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Worked with children
- Previous experience working in a UK school desirable
- Experience working with children with Autism
- Must be a kind, caring, adaptable and a hard-working individual
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in opportunities within a fantastic and supportive school please apply todayor for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom or Martin n 01513140960 or 07713038480. All successful candidates will require a full enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to obtain one) and subject to safeguarding checks.